Terms, cookies & privacy info
Terms & conditions of booking.
- All bookings are subject to confirmation of receipt of a non refundable booking fee to secure your date.
- All shoot fees include our time and talent to create and process your images, but unless otherwise stated not include any products.
- All products must be purchased separately, and paid in full before being released to the client. Due to the custom nature of our work, all orders are final and cannot be changed or cancelled after purchase. All prices exclude delivery unless otherwise stated.
- The Client acknowledges that the taking of photography and/or video by Clients during photo sessions is strictly prohibited, and may lead to the photo session being immediately terminated without refund.
- Any persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- All image sizes are nominal and images will be colour corrected using fully calibrated equipment. Retouching, digital manipulation and artistic finishing is done at the Photographer’s discretion.
- Any images or copies of images whether stored digitally or otherwise are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988. It is contrary to the Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically / electronically or by any other means an image created as part of this agreement without the permission of the Photographer in writing. All original files and copyrights shall remain the property of Photographer. Any portion of the work delivered to the Client is for the Client’s personal use only and the Client may not sell or reproduce, or post online, nor authorise the sale or reproduction of any portion of the work without the Photographer’s written consent. If digital image files are purchased, these files will come with written personal printing rights so you can print your images either at home or at your favourite lab.
- The Client may not alter or manipulate any images supplied in any way without written consent of the photographer, including the removal of any logos if included. All high res digital images purchased will not include logos, but if smaller web sized images are also supplied (for example as complimentary files for social media) these may include our company logo, which must remain intact whenever used.
- Finished proofs will be available for viewing and ordering within 4 weeks after your photo shoot.
- Because we are unable to store images indefinitely, images not purchased within 3 months after your photo shoot will be considered unwanted, and may be deleted from our systems without further notice. Deleted images will no longer be available for sale.
- Once your order has been fulfilled, we will not be liable for any future storage of your images: please print and backup your images safely!
- Products and prices are subject to change without notice, but all pricing will be clearly marked at the time of ordering.
- In order to operate, we must be able to display examples of our work to new prospective customers. The Client permits, and the Photographer reserves the right to display any images created, in their studio, portfolios, website, and marketing, in a tasteful manner consistent with the images previously displayed on our websites. Clients with particular personal privacy issues such as those in the public eye should discuss any non-disclosure requirements directly with the Photographer prior to booking.
- The Client may cancel the booking at any time by giving written notice to the Photographer but in doing so shall forfeit any monies already paid. If the Photographer is forced to cancel the agreement, any fees and deposits will be reimbursed in full to the client.
- In the unlikely event of any complaint, this should be raised by the Client with the Photographer in writing, within 28 days of receipt of the images.
Website cookies, and privacy
What are cookies?
The following are necessary for our websites to operate.
Our websites will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember if you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not strictly necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and to tell us (anonymously) which pages our clients find most useful and interesting.
Our websites will:
- Track the pages you visit via standard Google Analytics or Statcounter
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (if available)
General privacy information
Customer details such as address and contact information may be collected during the course of our business in order to process transactions, and may be retained in order to keep a record of our relationship. These records may in time be deleted as permitted by law. Any financial information supplied will be kept on file only as long as is necessary to serve our customers, and will not be stored any longer than necessary to complete individual transactions. All customer information is considered private and confidential, and will not be sold to third parties.
Robert Hooper Photography, Baby Shoots Photography and Southern Headshots Photography are trading names of Robert Hooper Photography Limited.