Click any box to check our availability for your date, or book your shoot with us.
To book a newborn photo shoot, we recommend booking as early as possible so we can allocate an estimated date for your photo shoot - and we'll confirm or adjust the exact date with you as soon as your baby is born.
For newborns we usually find mornings work best - and for older babies, we recommend choosing a time after your baby's normal nap-time.
- Maternity shoots last around one hour
- Shoot fees includes free use of our specialist maternity dress props.
- We recommend booking maternity shoots for 7-8 months... depending on bump size!
- Please book your appointment for 5-7 days after your due date if possible.
- Don't worry if baby arrives early or late - we're happy to alter the exact shoot date accordingly if needed.
- For babies over 2 weeks old, shoots may include simpler poses, more swaddling & baby awake/with parents.
Baby photography (studio)
- Tummy time: baby must be able to hold his or her head up unaided for several seconds unaided while on the tummy.
- Sitting baby: baby must be able to sit up for several seconds unaided.
- Cake smash: parents must supply their own (suitably messy!) cake.
Toddler/child photography on location
- Recommended for toddlers and children already on their feet and wanting to move!
- Outdoor/location shoots can be anywhere up to 100 miles from Copthorne (travel fees apply)
- Ideal for a more natural, lifestyle style
Loading more pages
Baby Shoots Photography is a trading name of Robert Hooper Photography